BÉCSI CORNER OFFICE BUILDING
1023 Budapest, Lajos utca 28-32.
Bécsi Corner Office Building is a listed building of outstanding heritage, which features a traditional architectural style unlike recent modern office buildings and boasts a unique location on the Buda side of the capital. Alongside its diverse and inspiring interior spaces, it offers an outstanding technical standard to its tenants. A top-notch, silent and environmentally friendly HVAC system has been installed in the building with 4 pipe fan coils, and also provide an access control system, a comprehensive (surveillance camera-based) surveillance system, a helpdesk and 24/7 reception services. The overall technical and infrastructural management of Bécsi Corner is provided by DOME FSG.
The building provides a 3-storey underground parking garage with 129 parking and guest parking spaces.
A comprehensive range of services is available in the neighbourhood and even in the building.
- Facility management
- Maintenance, cleaning of common areas
- Parking within the office building
- Gourmand meals in Chef Parade
- Best Italian foods in Vapiano
- Several restaurants and cafés in the neighbourhood
- VIBEER speed fitness in the building
- 24/7 reception and access
- Surveillance camera-based building surveillance
- Inner courtyard and sun-deck
- Category “A” technical standard
- Environmentally friendly HVAC
- Bank and ATM
- Card-based access control system
Spaces for rent:
Rent: EUR 14.5/m2/month + VAT
Minimum rental period: 5 years
Operating fee: EUR 5.40/m2/month + VAT